Thursday, June 19, 2014

~19~

At 19 weeks, we found out a sweet little boy was joining our family.





Now, Leo has been in our lives, on the outside, for 19 weeks.

So happy- most of the time

Still a little small for the exersaucer!

Loves his fist and cuddling with Mommy

I can't believe it!

It's flown by so quickly! Definitely quicker than the first 19 weeks he was 'in' there for! Someone really needs to work on a "stand-still time machine."

Our love for this perfect addition to our family only grows with each day.

We love you Leo!!

5 comments:

  1. What?!! 19 weeks already? Wow. Amazing. He is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I'm glad I'm not the only one finding time going by too fast!! Noah will be 18 weeks this week and that's when I had my ultrasound! I was just thinking if putting together our exersaucer. What do you put under him? Love the pictures!! I sooo can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! Handsome little man! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! Seriously, time FLIES when you're a parent! I almost have a 2 year old and that blows my mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable! I find that time goes so much faster with #2 - I can't believe she's already 15 months old! I think it's because we're so busy chasing #1 around ... we don't get to really "enjoy" things quite as much the second time around!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!