Thursday, August 28, 2014

~Three Things Thursday~

1. Today marks 30 weeks since Leo joined us. I thought it would be fun to do a comparison of Leo weeks in, and 30 weeks out.


2. We are having our house painted this weekend (or soon). I can't wait! I've never really liked the colour of our house trim, the siding is fine (beige) but the greeny trim was never my favourite. It desperately needs to be painted, just from the weather and it's faded from the sun, so we decided if we are painting it, might as well have it painted a colour we like!

I'm sure it will be a huge surprise that I picked a dark grey and lighter blue-grey. Shocking! Let's just hope it isn't as big of a debacle as painting Leo's room. There is no way hubby will allow it to be repainted just because of colour choice so it better turn out!

Charcoal Slate & Lunenberg

3. Three-day house arrest starts tomorrow- AKA potty training. Sure hope it's successful! I'm going to have major cabin fever but Audrey's ready and I'd rather get it over and done with then half-do it for months. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh can't wait to see how the house turns out! And good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how potty training goes - still have to do that with Max!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Audrey!! Can't wait to see how the house looks painted!! Are you doing the whole main floor? Can't wait to see before and after pics!!
    Love Leo's pants! Crazy how fast time is going! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with potty training!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!! LOVE the comparison! Can't wait to see your house! I really want the inside of ours painted but of course J wants to do it himself. Who has time for that!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!