Thursday, September 25, 2014

~Three Things Thursday~

1. I had my wisdom teeth removed on Tuesday. Other than being hungry, it hasn't been so bad. Thankfully my wonderful mother-in-law has been helping out with the kids so I've been able to rest a lot. I'm pretty swollen, as expected. Mostly, I just miss food!

Coconut and soy ice cream! Milo doesn't discriminate!
2. So I mentioned a couple weeks ago my plan to get back to working out. It started out great- the first 2 weeks I managed to do 3 workouts each and eat enough food. Last week, I only worked out twice, since I was short on time preparing for our trip and then being away. Obviously, this week is a write-off since I'm recovering from my wisdom teeth surgery. I'm quite sad that I'll be missing yoga 3 weeks in a row since we have dinner plans next Friday. Hopefully next week I'll be able to do some light exercises. I may have promised my running instructor that I was joining the fall half marathon clinic so I best get some runs under my belt before that starts!

3. These two crack me up! Their love for one another is the best thing to watch each day!
And no, I did not purposely dress them in similar colours!



3 comments:

  1. How many did you have done? All? Ouch! I had two done then a month later another two which was not too bad, I got very lucky and had no pain (long story but I have damaged nerves in my mouth). Chad had a horrible time with only one though :(
    They are TOO cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of the kiddos!! Soo cute!! Leo looks soo big!! Hope you are feeling better!! Ice cream diet... Sounds tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute together!! LOVE it!!! Hope you are on the mend but keep up on the ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!