1. I wish I spoke French. I technically, according to my high school diploma, can speak French but I never could. Even with As in my class, I was just never comfortable speaking the language. This is part of the reason why I want to send my children to French Immersion. Hubby did French Immersion and the first time I heard him speak French I was sort of wowed.
2. Growing up I loved to read. I still do but I don't find as much time to do it anymore. I could spend less time on the internet reading but I inevitably get sucked into something on my phone while sitting in bed. So I hope to read a few books while on vacation. Half the time I reach for my Kobo and it's dead, from lack of use!
3. When I was a pre-teen I was slightly obsessed with Anne of Green Gables. I read all the books (there are 8 and I wish I still had my set), and watched the movies. I even made my family check out Lucy Maud Montgomery's house when we were in PEI when I was 13! I also wanted to name my future children after characters in the books! And no, there aren't any Audrey or Leo's in the books, that I recall anyway!
4. Being dairy-free is hard. It severely limits the treats I can have and cheesy entrees. I don't know how people do this forever! I could never do Paleo! And nutritional yeast is not the same.
5. I ate Malaysian food for the first time last week. It was delicious, although a tad spicy for my liking.
6. The messy bun is my new fav hair style. Even though doing my hair doesn't take too long, thanks to curlers, but when I wear it down Leo pulls on it, it gets stuck in my scarf, I get a rat's nest at the neck so it's just easiest to toss it up.
7. Current story of my life...
Laundry is my favourite 'chore', (least hated?) but that doesn't mean I want to do 4 loads a day. It really does never end. As soon as I get the laundry baskets emptied, it's time to start all over again.
Tell me something I don't know about you!!