Thursday, November 20, 2014

~Three Things Thursday~

1. We're back!! It's so nice to be home, despite the cold and white stuff on the ground. I'm also glad to be back to my fall wardrobe- I was getting tired of shorts! That's ok- I know I'll be kicking myself for saying this in a couple months after repeated snowfalls.

2. It's funny how three weeks can really seem like forever. I had a brief memory lapse yesterday when I went to pick up Audrey from the day home and I couldn't remember how to get there!

I did however remember how to get to Momstown today! We made this fun craft with baby's foot print. Audrey decided at the last minute that she didn't want to get ink on her foot so no craft for her!


It was nice to visit with Alison and Delainey there too! I think Audrey missed them because she kept wanting to sit on Alison's lap! I know I did!

3. So how long until Christmas? I really need to get a move on with shopping! The kids are mostly done, except stockings and I've done quite a bit of online shopping so I won't have to spend too much time in the malls. Just thinking about it makes me twitch, especially with children in tow. My to-do list is so long I don't even know where to start! I should get on it while the kids are napping now!!

Maybe some Christmas tunes will put me in the mood!! Fa la la la la la la la la!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home!! Do you have to pay for Momstown there? They charge here and I could not pay for activities that I could plan for free! Just my annoyance with all the Moms groups/clubs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home!! Love that foot art! I wish I could get better with hand and foot art at home!! Haha! I don't think I could travel for 3 weeks! I actually found 2 weeks hard! We considered going to st. Martin for 2 weeks, but I end up missing the dogs and cats haha. One day it won't seem soo long!! I need to get going on Christmas too! Noah is pretty much done, just have to get his car seat. But I still have quite a few other people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back!! LOVED that Audrey wanted to sit with me!! Love that girl. And Leo of course! I have SO much to do for Christmas, totally snuck up on me!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!