1. Yesterday, we went to the Momstown Christmas Party and met up with Alison and Delainey. It was a bit chaotic there but we had a good time. Audrey was a bit apprehensive towards Santa again, at first. She wouldn't sit on his lap but at least I got her to stand next to him!
Delainey on the other hand, not a fan!
Later on, they announced that Santa would be reading a story and Audrey bee-lined over there to sit right next to him!
"I'm ready, Santa!"
Anyone that reads to her is in her good books!!
2. Today, we went over to Auntie L's house to decorate cookies with Grandma, Auntie A and cousin L. The little girls had fun decorating the cookies and were quite focused. I think the sprinkles was their favourite part and eating the cookies, of course!
Leo just happily hung out!
3. Audrey is on a tutu kick right now! She has worn this tutu two days in a row now!!
4. The tree is still up and hasn't been abused too much by little fingers but it's not from a lack of trying!
5. We are in full Christmas swing over here, if this post wasn't any indication!! Hubby and I went to a grown up Christmas party last night and tomorrow night we are going to another one! We are grateful to have family close by to look after our little ones while we have some adult time.
Still have lots to do though- must finish the photo books this weekend so they are under the tree for Christmas! Christmas cards are next and baking if we have time!
Have a great weekend!!