Tuesday, December 16, 2014

~Holiday Photos~

One afternoon, I took some holiday themed photos of the kids. It was fun dressing them up and snapping pictures of them interacting with each other. I'm definitely not a pro by any means but I got a few good shots that I'm pretty happy with, even if they were both a bit serious!

Audrey was so excited to wear her Christmas dress. She twirled around and around and did not want to take it off afterwards! Such a change from a year ago when it was pulling teeth to get her into a dress!!


















5 comments:

  1. They turned out awesome! What cute kids you have. I think it's a good idea (and cost effective) for parents to just take their own photos of kids for their holiday cards. I'd like to see the full card now :) :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! They look so great. You have such cute kids. I really like the backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!!! What did you use for a background? I plan on doing some with D & C but not sure where to do them. These turned out so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo cute!! Love how they turned out!! They are really cute interacting together!! I still have a few ideas I want to try with Noah! Maybe this weekend!! Haha. He's probably soo sick of pictures! I still have to do his 10 month ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE. Makes me want a sibling for Henry. Almost. TOO SOON ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!