Friday, January 2, 2015

~Fall Family Photos- a bit late!~

Wow, somehow in the chaos of life- trip to Phoenix and then Christmas festivities, I realized that I did not post photos from our photo session with Whitney in the fall! This post was sitting in my drafts! They turned out so well and I love them so much that I must share them, even if they are 3 months late! 

It was a stunning October evening- the light was just perfect, the temperature was unseasonably warm and the children were fairly cooperative! Whitney worked her magic and shot these photos that we will cherish forever. 

It was hard to narrow down all the photos for this post!

































































My project for 2015 is a family gallery wall. I'm not sure how I'm going to narrow down the photos from this session because I just love them all!

9 comments:

  1. What great photos Nicole! You have such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are great photos! I try to get professional photos done once/year but have maybe four pictures on the wall in our entire house. I really need to start a gallery wall or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that cardigan you're wearing. The colour really pops on you! They're all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of them! Whitney did such a great job once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics, beautiful family! I have a gallery wall but need to expand it! I never want to take the old photos out, but lots of new to add.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos and I love this family. Great photos as always - though I think it was the Dad-Daughter ones that made me a bit teary eyed! Such beauty - inside and out - Miss you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I love them! You guys are such a beautiful family. I love the one of the kids kissing and also the dad-daughter ones, they are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE every single one!! SO beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!