Tuesday, March 31, 2015

~Spring Bucket List 2015~

I've seen Lindsey make this list a few times so I thought I'd jump on it and make one for myself! I love lists and better yet, crossing things off them!


Most of these things are fun and I'm looking forward to them... Spring cleaning? Not so much! I enjoyed cleaning and the instant gratification but I find I have limited time to do things and cleaning is no longer at the top of the list! It needs to get done though! Any volunteers? :)

What's on your Spring Bucket List? What's your 'must-do' for spring cleaning?

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect spring list! Did you make it on your phone or photoshop? I should make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For spring cleaning, we actually MOVE the furniture to get over it/under it/in it rather than just around it. It usually takes about 1-2 full days, but I love that the house won't smell like DOG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. This year for spring cleaning I'm cashing in a gift certificate for Molly Maids. It's only good for one hour though so I need to come up with a priority list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! We need to meet up for Market dates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun list! I think I forgot Market trips on mine!
    Oh I have too much on my spring cleaning list, wash windows inside and out, clean up the yard, wash blinds and baseboard, clean out the fro closet and entry way are just a few things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun list! I want to check out the market by you sometime so maybe we could meet up there soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an awesome spring bucket list. I can't wait for our Farmer's Market to open!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great list! I wish we had a farmer's market near us. We do go to the Calgary one usually at least once a month in the summer time.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!