Monday, April 6, 2015

~Easter Weekend~

I hope everyone had a Hoppy Easter!

This weekend was filled with lots of family and Easter fun! Despite the fact that winter decided to join us again, now that it's spring it's snowy and cold out. Oh well- typical spring weather for us.

Friday we switched things up and Audrey and I went to the grocery store together. She sure knows her way around that place, especially where the bakery is!

We spent some time outside while hubby worked on some backyard projects. Bubbles were a huge hit and Leo had his first experience in the sandbox which he loved! He likes running his hands in the sand, using the shovel and having a few bites of the sand! 





For dinner, we went to Uncle C and Auntie L's house. Cousin L was there so the little ones had lots of fun playing together. We had a delicious dinner, including traditional pyrogies! Yum! They had a little Easter Egg hunt for the little girls too! They quite enjoyed that!


Skyping with Grandma and Grandpa



Saturday we went to the Market in the morning for an Easter Egg Hunt. It was so busy there which was great to see. Audrey got some chocolates, Mom and Daddy got P&S coffee so it was a good trip!




Audrey hates chocolate, just like her mother! ;)

Sunday the Easter Bunny came! Audrey was so excited to find chocolate and eggs all over the house. Leo was a little more reserved about the whole thing! 









It snowed overnight so there was no outdoor play. Hubby worked in the garage on his projects while the kids and I played inside. 

We had Easter dinner at my sister's. Dinner was so good! I'm still stuffed from all the turkey!

Mashed potato fan

Auntie and Leo

The Easter bunny stopped by Auntie's house for the kids too- brought a colouring book which Audrey enjoyed using with Olivia.



And that's a braid people!! :)




Mischievous smile!






I think it's safe to say everyone had a fun weekend! Now to hide all that chocolate that the Easter bunny brought so Mom doesn't eat it all...


5 comments:

  1. All this chocolate is going to be the death of me, my waist line and skin lol.
    Easter is so much fun with kids!! I love your family photo, we totally forgot to take one but weren't dressed up or anything for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this chocolate is going to be the death of me, my waist line and skin lol.
    Easter is so much fun with kids!! I love your family photo, we totally forgot to take one but weren't dressed up or anything for one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo's bowtie kills me! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome weekend! I LOVE his bowtie and her braid! Adorable. You always get great family shots, we always forget! Enjoy that chocolate. I know I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like soo much fun! Crazy to think A hates chocolate!! Granted I didn't like it before when I was prego! Love all the pics and that bow tie!!! Soo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!