Thursday, April 23, 2015

~ Rodan + Fields- A New Adventure~

As I mentioned before, or if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you know, I have started a new business venture, which I am so EXCITED to share! I haven't been this pumped about something in awhile so I can barely contain myself here!

With their recent launch in Canada, I have partnered with two world-renowned dermatologists as a Rodan and Fields skincare consultant!



Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields are the two doctors that created Proactiv and changed how the world dealt with acne. They are smart, successful, practicing dermatologists that have now created a new line, Rodan and Fields, to target multiple skin care issues, including anti-aging.



Why did I jump on the opportunity to become a Rodan and Fields consultant?

Partnership of a lifetime! The chance to partner with these reputable dermatologists, with their recent launch in Canada less than 3 months ago was too amazing to turn down. 
FB Cover3
The Results- they are undeniable! Their products are clinically proven to help with multiple skin care issues that you and I deal with! We don't have to live with them anymore!




Helping others-  For years I have struggled with my skin- due to acne and facial redness. I am more confident when my skin is looking it's best so I want to help others achieve that, whether your issues are acne, sun damage, wrinkles or sensitivity or a combination.

Be my own boss- The ability to run my own business, with my already busy life as a wife, mom, runner, and a part-time career in the financial industry. I can do this any time, anywhere! I went back to work part-time so I can have a good work/family balance and this business still allows for that!

I was not looking for a business opportunity or way to earn extra income but once I did my research and saw what this company is all about and the potential life changing opportunity it can be for me and my family, being brand new to Canada, I had to say YES!


believe it

I am so thrilled to be part of this company, with it's amazing support system and fantastic products! In a short period of time I've already realized the benefits of being a consultant and I can't wait to see where this adventure takes me. 

If any of this sparks some excitement in you- either for a fantastic business opportunity or chance to improve your skin, I'd love to help you out! Leave a comment or drop me an email at murphy.nicolea@gmail.com

XO,
Nicole

4 comments:

  1. Such an exciting opportunity for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the very best on this new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you!! I will have to try something out for sure!! I'm thinking under eye bags. Those need help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic opportunity! I have had such success in the US, but Canada is RIPE with opportunity! You are wise to get involved with such a great business.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!