Wednesday, August 26, 2015

~Nine~

Another wonderful year of marriage has passed! Amazed how quickly time is going by- it really feels like yesterday we were preparing for this magical day and yet so many life changing moments have occurred since that day 9 years ago! 

We've been through a lot- we have been on so many adventures and rode the highs and the lows together. Every year we get stronger together!

So happy to be on this adventure called life with this guy by my side! He is so supportive, always encouraging me to reach for the moon and work towards my dreams! He is my biggest cheerleader and never doubts me. I'm not sure what I did to deserve him- he makes me want to be a better person every day!

I could not have dreamed of a better husband, partner and father! I knew he was pretty stellar when I married him and he has proved every year to be more and more perfect for me! 

Love you babe!






7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Such beautiful weddings photos - you looked stunning! Such an awesome couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!! So obvious that you guys are such a special couple!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful wedding photos! Will you guys do something special next year to celebrate 10 years?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated anniversary! Love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! Happy belated anniversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!