Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Currently...

Wishing... Alison a very Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fabulous day and you are treated like a Queen!



Watching... Suits! LOVING this show so much! It's not helping me go to bed sooner though. I love all the lawyer shows!



Reading... Revenge Wears Prada. I've actually been reading a bit more which is so nice!


Eating... all the bad things! I'm addicted to chocolate. I think I need rehab... Really trying to watch what I eat, especially before we head into holiday season! No more junk food allowed in my house! I'm debating using My Fitness Pal again to keep me on accountable but I really hate tracking all my food.

Training... for the Rock n' Roll Las Vegas half marathon on November 15th! It's been a bit challenging because I'm not training with a group. Angela from Cowgirl Runs has been helping me out with a training program which has been nice! Keeps me a bit more accountable and nice to know I have someone to go to with any questions!



Wearing... transitioning to fall clothes, reluctantly! Well, I'm happy to be changing up my wardrobe a bit but I'm not looking forward to the cold!

My wardrobe needs a re-fresh. I went through and got rid of a lot of clothes that I don't wear anymore and there is probably a lot more I could lose!





Loving... my Rodan + Fields business!! I know I haven't talked about it on here much. It is going so well, I am enjoying it and I can't wait to see where things go in the next year! It's a dream come true that I didn't even realize was a dream!




Planning... my girls weekend to Vancouver next August for the SeaWheeze Half Marathon!



By some miracle I managed to get my best friend and I signed up. Funny enough it is the same weekend that we went to Toronto this year so apparently that is turning into our annual girls weekend! It will be her first half marathon and I'm excited to be able to do it with her!
Dreading... winter and snow. I shouldn't complain though- I only have to commute through it 3x a week and maybe we will have a mild winter like the last? Doubtful!

This was early September last year... I'm thankful we haven't had a massive dump of snow so far!


Excited... for all the recent baby announcements! I am so thrilled for all my friends that will be welcome new ones in the next few months and 2016. Doesn't really help my baby fever much so I'll be stealing lots of newborn snuggles!

Thankful... for so much! It's easy to forget all the blessings in your life and focus on the bad- it's a conscious effort to recognize that there is so much good to be happy about. I'm not going to let the negative get me down, consume my mind or my time and I'm just going to enjoy all that I do have, because it is a lot!!

Tell me something 'currently' in your life!

7 comments:

  1. How is Revenge Wears Prada? I've put off reading it because I loved The Devil Wears Prada so much that I don't want to be disappointed. I'm not excited for super cold weather, but I do love fall clothes so much more! Socks, sweaters and layers? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come look through the clothes you're getting rid of. You've got such great style!

    Oh man. That photo of Audrey in the snow! I'm not ready for that. But I'm so glad we've been able to enjoy September. Seems like September 1st hit and summer was gone just like that. I hope we get to enjoy fall a bit longer (even though today is technically the first day)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I am dreading winter too. And I decided to give myself an afternoon alone to shop for some 'real' clothes while I'm still home.
    Currently loving all my long walks with Wes around my hometown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that your best friend is going to run her first half with you! I need new clothes badly too! I just need the motivation to actually go shopping. Hope the nice weather sticks around for a little longer for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suits is so addicting! I second Becky's comment....I would definitely buy stuff off you as I need new work stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe you are the sweetest!! Suits is my favorite. I love it and we were so addicted!! I am just ready for clothes I don't feel super huge in even though I love the belly and will miss it!! I love your clothes!! Send them my way! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't watched suits yet! I will say my fitness pal has made it super easy for tracking! What's your name on it? I will find you! I have soo much junk in the house, that's all I wanted and now I could careless about it!! Lol. I'm glad I don't need to buy a new maternity wardrobe and look forward to dressing the bump come fall weather!! I'm not ready for winter either... Yuck! You can come snuggle my newborn!! I won't complain!! I'll get you here one way or the other!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!