Sunday, January 10, 2016

~Highlights of 2015~

2015 was a spectacular year- for my family, professionally and my fitness goals!

January

Started off celebrating the New Year with good friends! After the kids went to bed, we had a nice dinner, some bubbly and played games to ring in the New Year!



Leo had just started crawling!


 I was also in the thick of half marathon training. And questioning my sanity on a regular basis!



February

Leo turned 1 and Audrey turned 3!! We had a joint Dr. Seuss "Cat in the Hat" party!




I ran the Hypothermic Half. It was hypothermic!




My dad came for a short visit.


March

I returned to work part-time after maternity leave. It was a smooth transition.

I also ran the Run for L'Arche 5 Mile



April

I started my own business as a Rodan + Fields Independent Consultant. Huge step out of my comfort zone and it was one of my greatest accomplishments of the year!



Audrey also started ballet!



May

I did the Run for Women 5K and PR'd!!



June

Leo started walking!


Audrey got her first bike!


July

My sister and I did the Stampede Road Race for the 4th year in a row!


Audrey did her 2nd race, with wings and loved it!


August

I went to Toronto for a long weekend with my bestie!


We also had a family staycation- unfortunately I had the flu for a large part of it but we still managed to have some fun!


September

My bestie K had her first baby, Kali!


October

We had an amazing family photo session with Whitney!



Halloween was so much fun- the kids loved Trick or Treating!


November

We went to Phoenix for some sun and relaxing! 



Hubby and I escaped for a weekend in Las Vegas and ran the Rock n Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon



December

Christmas was so magical this year! The kids were so excited the entire month, waiting for Santa! We loved all the family time!



Spending New Years Eve with our best friends was the perfect way to end a fantastic year!


2015 was one of the best years yet! I know 2016 will be even better!

3 comments:

  1. Such an amazing year!! Love your New Years dress!! Soo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had such an awesome year!! You were a busy mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys had a great year! Crazy that Leo only started to crawl at the start of the year

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!