Wednesday, March 9, 2016

~Always Learning~

The other day Audrey and I were having a discussion about school. She wanted to go on a bus and I told her she can when she goes to school. She said she didn't know where her school was and I told her I didn't either. (We haven't confirmed preschool/schools until we know where we are living in the fall- maybe in our current house, maybe somewhere else).

She kept asking me where my school was and if it was big. I told her I didn't go to school anymore- I work and take care of her and Leo. She was insistent that I go to school! That started the conversation about learning-- how even though I don't go to school I still learn something new every day!

There is so much to learn out there! I don't ever want to stop learning either. Someday I'm sure I will end up back in the classroom, whether it's online or in person. I always enjoyed school although after University I definitely needed a break!

I decided to make a list of things that I would like to learn. It's not an all-inclusive list as I'm sure I'll add things over time.


What would you like to learn?

5 comments:

  1. I am still not sure I am ready to go back for any more courses etc haha! But I do agree that we should keep expanding our knowledge and learning new things. I would love to learn to play the piano, get better with IT stuff (so geeky I know) and improve my photography skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to sew! and take better photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the learning part of college/university but I don't miss writing papers or exams!

    I want to learn to crochet too! I even bought a little beginners kit once and never opened it! One of my unwritten goals this year is to take a photography course! We should find a weekend one to do together :) Or an evening one...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to learn a new language, but find them so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list!! I'm surprised you guys don't have to register now for school in the fall! But soo exciting to be potentially moving!! Sounds like you guys are getting more serious about it!! I am hit and miss with crocheting! YouTube taught me!! Lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!