Friday, August 26, 2016

~ Happily Ever After- 10 Years Later~

10 years!! 

Such a milestone!

It feels like a lifetime ago that it was just the two of us. A young couple about to embark on a lifetime together! Our wedding day was hands down one of the best days of my life- the excitement, anticipation of a life together, the start of an amazing journey! Our families and friends all together! If I could re-live that day again I wouldn't change a thing!

These past 10 years have been nothing short of amazing. As expected, there have been difficult times but together we work through them and they have made us stronger, and hopefully better people.

If I do say so myself, I think I picked a pretty great partner. He is my calm, my patient, my carefree, my smart, my selfless, my motivation and the love of my life.

Through 4 homes, 2 children, several career changes, many adventurous trips, and lots of laughter, these 10 years have gone by!

Our wedding- in case the white dress didn't give it away




Our honeymoon
Our first condo


It's his "fault" I started running and doing triathlons! Always there to support me, in whatever I do. 


Trip to Europe




Our 5th Anniversary 


Parents-to-be



Welcoming our baby Audrey!







Growing again!



Sweet Leo joins us






Our 10 year anniversary trip to New York City!




I could not have asked for a better person to do this life with! Every day I am reminded of how I hit the jackpot with this guy! We have created a wonderful life together and I know the next 10, 20, 30 years are going to be full of adventure with him by my side!

Love you hun!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats you still practically newly-weds you! Hope you have many more. (Years not kids.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you got married ten years ago - you two must have been babies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!!! Congrats guys!! Hope you guys had a great day celebrating and enjoy another great year together in your new home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! 10 years is amazing and a huge accomplishment. So glad you took a big trip to New York to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!