Wednesday, November 30, 2016

~Countdown to Christmas~


Every year I swear I am going to be ahead of myself on all Christmas related festivities. I really did have good intentions to not overload myself this year but somehow I keep getting sidetracked/sucked into events and my timelines gets derailed.

There are so many more things that I would love to do but I picked some of the things that would be best for our family this year to focus on.

I want our children to remember all the fun and traditions of Christmas, not the stress, the shopping or the rush so our goal on this countdown to Christmas is to enjoy each moment, perfect or not and be together.

What's your favourite Christmas activity?
Do you get a real tree every year? 

1 comment:

  1. So many fun things to look forward to! I am so excited for this month!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!