Thursday, November 10, 2016

~ Fall Family Photos 2016~

Gosh, it's hard to believe another year has gone by and we've had yet another great photo session with Whitney! She is so patient, funny and lovely to be in the company of! Sometimes it feels like the session is a complete train wreck but she just goes with the flow and gets the BEST photos of us! I am so grateful that she gives us her time to capture these moments that are going way too quickly!

September and October can always be unpredictable in terms of weather so I try not to plan our outfits until a couple weeks before. Which leads to me stressing about what to wear, not finding in store what I'm envisioning but somehow it all comes together! 

The last two years the weather a few days before our shoot didn't look favourable and Whitney suggested rebooking but with my busy schedule it didn't work so we just prayed it wouldn't be snowing or raining during the photos. Well, wouldn't you know, it was 20C that day and then I was the opposite- concerned we would be too warm in our sweaters! There was a bit of a breeze though so it was just perfect!

Of course, it is nearly impossible to pick just a few pictures to share!





There was a lot of tickling going on this evening!







Blast Off! They never tire of this game!












Daddy's girl right here!


Mama's boy!



Basically the story of my life- chasing this child all around!






Daddy decided to throw leaves to get their attention







She pretty much smothers him with love everyday!





Thanks again Whitney for working hard to get so many great photos for us!

5 comments:

  1. Great photos. I especially love the one of Audrey with her head on her daddys shoulder. so sweet. both kids are looking so much older these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out so beautiful! I agree with Becky, that one of Audrey and Dad is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love looking at photos Whit did! She is so amazing and kids (well adults too!) love her. You have a beautiful family! I cannot believe how grown up the kids look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love them all too! So great! And so awesome you lucked out with beautiful weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AS always they really are so beautiful!! You totally lucked out on the night and the outfits turned out perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!