Wednesday, February 8, 2017

~Baby N#3: 23-24 Weeks~

How big is Baby N#3?


Baby is the size of a French Press! Weighing in at approximately 1.32 pounds and 11.81 inches.

Aversions or Cravings?
No aversions but I would still rather eat all the carbs than protein. Trying to make sure I eat more salads and veggies each day. I've started 10 days without sugar (other than fruit, or the occasional stevia) to try to help with my sugar cravings.

Movement?
Kicking all the time! Audrey felt the baby kick last week for the first time! She isn't super patient to sit and wait for the baby to kick though.

How I'm feeling?
We seem to be getting all the sickness this year! First the flu and now a head/chest cold. I'm trying all the natural remedies and sleeping lots. Hopefully we will be healthy from now on!

What I'm Wearing?
Maternity clothes and two non-maternity swing dresses. Although maternity nylons are the most annoying things ever and fall down all the time!

Belly Button?
Still in but getting shallow. I will not be surprised if it pops this time.

Sleep?
Still good. Sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep at night but I'm still comfortable. I do have to get up usually once a night to pee.

Workouts?
January was a good month for me with workouts. The last 2 weeks I managed to do 4-5 workouts per week which I am happy about. Just short prenatal ones.

I have to be careful to not do too many downward dogs or burpees or else I get wicked heart burn! I had it so badly after yoga last week that I got sick, ate Tums and went right to bed. Thankfully I don't seem to get it very often otherwise!

What I'm Excited for? 
Our trip to Phoenix in a few weeks so I don't have to wear pants or nylons!

What I Miss? 
Being fit. Wine. Cold medication!

Highlights?
Feeling lots of movement these days. We passed viability so that's always a relief.

Baby Purchases & Projects?
Not knowing the gender is really restraining my shopping! I haven't gone through any of our baby stuff yet. We did get our Baby Box last week and Superstore had a diaper sale so we have newborn diapers! I think we are getting closer to narrowing down names but nothing finalized yet. I feel like I have lots of time but I know my energy will run out soon and really it's only ~15 weeks till baby comes! That's crazy!

Belly Picture



A couple people have mentioned that I've "popped" in the last few weeks. I've always felt like I've shown much earlier with this pregnancy! Here is my 25 week update with Leo- I'm definitely bigger this time around!

I should also note (for my own memory sake) that my bump photos are always taken towards the end of the update and I'm updating a week late. So I'm now 25 weeks and this photo was taken at the end of 24 weeks. My last pregnancies I always took the photo on the exact day of the week and posted my updates at the beginning of the week. Makes it a bit harder to compare photos!

4 comments:

  1. I love that maternity shirt!! You look great Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby kicks are the best! Haha I miss being fit too. And not being out of breath by going up three flights of stairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! You've definitely popped, but your belly looks about right for how far along you are :) Do you need any shorts for your upcoming trip? I have a few maternity pairs as well as two maxi skirts if you want to borrow them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I miss belly kicks and that belly bump! You look great! I love that shirt!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!