Wednesday, February 22, 2017

~Baby N#3: 25-26 Weeks~

I'm How big is Baby N#3?


Baby is the size of a fancy French soda! Baby is about 14 inches long and 1.68 pounds. Baby's eyes are starting to open now and baby is starting to practice breathing!

Aversions or Cravings?
I still want all the carbs but I'm eating more salads and meat now. Reducing my sugar has helped with the sugar cravings.

Movement?
Lots of kicks and possibly even hiccups?

How I'm feeling?
Overall I feel good but my energy level is pretty low in the evening after a busy day. My legs definitely feel it when I walk a lot (over 10,000 steps in a day) and I've had to request more leg and food massages! I also feel very large which is often hard to deal with mentally but I know it's all normal and I will be back to my regular size in time. It doesn't help when young, immature co-workers tell you that your belly freaks them out. Also, big boobs aren't all that great! 

What I'm Wearing?
Maternity dresses, leggings and jeans. I ended up buying a couple pieces that I can wear now while pregnant and also in post partum when I'm nursing. I had to buy new bras... My feet are starting to swell so I can't wear heels as long at work. Praying my feet don't grow at all- I will be so sad if my large shoe collection no longer fits!

Belly Button?
No doubt it's going to pop this time!

Sleep?
Still good. Rolling over is getting difficult. I do have to get up usually once a night to pee.

Workouts?
Still keeping up with my 3-4 workouts a week. I seem to struggle to workout on the weekends when you think I would have more time! I'm part of a pilot project at my midwife clinic for prenatal workouts with a local qualified pre/post natal instructor. I'm loving the classes- they feel like an actual workout!! I'm hoping I can take more classes with her both pre and post natal. I can bring the older kids which is great!

What I'm Excited for? 
Our trip to Phoenix in 8 days! I need a bit of a tan and to not wear pants!

What I Miss? 
Being fit. Wine. Going up stairs without getting winded.

Highlights?
I think we have a couple names for each gender picked out. I passed my Glucose Tolerance test so that's great! Celebrating Audrey & Leo's birthday party on the weekend.

Baby Purchases & Projects?
I bought a few things when a local baby store had a sale on the weekend. I bought some newborn bows in case it's a girl. I also bought the kids some matching outfits which are gender neutral enough. I can't wait for them to wear them this summer!


I'm busy making lists and once we are back from Phoenix I will go through our newborn stuff to see what we have and what else we need. I also booked maternity photos so I'll have to figure out outfits and location for that.

Bump Photo



(almost 27 weeks)

4 comments:

  1. Those bows are super cute. Also, I can't even believe someone would say your belly freaks them out to you. What even?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, some people! You look great! And I'm with you on big boobs lol. It's one thing I hate about pregnancy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My belly button is the same. Verging on popping out and never going back in haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bump! And I am with you on big boobs - BUT I think they are better than my saggy sad boobs now. Just sayin'! I LOVE the baby niche! I'm dying to know what you are having! I don't know how you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!