Wednesday, March 8, 2017

~Baby N#3: 27-28 Weeks~

How big is Baby N#3?


Baby is the size of a tagine! Hubby knew what that was but I didn't! It's a baking dish for Moroccan food! Baby is about 14.8 inches long and 2.22 pounds. We are officially in the 3rd trimester now! Home stretch!! Wow, it's going by fast!

Aversions or Cravings?
Just the usual chocolate craving and pineapple! I've had the best pineapple of my life in Phoenix! No aversions but I do need to up my iron intake (more red meat) but it isn't my favourite thing to eat. All for baby!

Movement?
Lots of kicks and hiccups regularly! Also a few times where it felt like the baby rolled around inside me- neat but creepy feeling! The baby also likes to kick/punch right by my belly button.

How I'm feeling?
Pretty good. Energy is good until the evening so I try to take it easy. My legs are swelling a bit more so I've been trying to prop them up and drink lemon in my water to help with that. I seriously have such a bigger belly this time but I kind of like it now! Although I would be lying if I wasn't worried about how much more it will grow in the next 12-ish weeks! Bending over and putting on pants and shoes is a challenge now so it's only going to get more fun as the weeks progress!

What I'm Wearing?
Currently we are in sunny Arizona on holidays so I'm wearing all the maternity tank tops, maxi dresses, and shorts!! Feels good to have bare legs and sandals.

Belly Button?
It's popping any day now! It will go back to normal right?

Sleep?
Still decent. Rolling over is getting difficult. I do have to get up usually once or twice a night to pee. I sometimes nap in the afternoon on the weekends (or vacation) if I can.

Workouts?
Still keeping up with my 3-4 workouts a week. They aren't long or super intense but I feel good working out and staying active. Doing lots of squats and trying to strengthen my arms for all the baby holding I will be doing! I'm trying to walk at least 10,000 steps a day although I seem to be slacking on holidays and only getting about 5000 steps in! Need to take some longer walks! 

What I'm Excited for? 
Being on holidays! We are enjoying the relaxing Phoenix lifestyle, lots of family visiting and help with the kids!

What I Miss? 
Wine and ciders. I miss having a drink in the afternoon, especially with company. For now sparkling wine is a good substitute. I also miss running and a good sweaty, hard workout.

Highlights?
Definitely being on vacation! Seeing lots of family!! Exploring Phoenix and not freezing back home.

Baby Purchases & Projects?
Once I'm back home I'll go through all my baby stuff to see what I need for this little one. I probably won't buy too many clothes ahead of time but I still need some going home outfits, all the newborn essentials and a baby blanket or two. I'm mostly trying to research things ahead of time so once baby is here I can order.

Bump Photo



4 comments:

  1. Looking great! The rolling feeling is definitely so weird. It's like they hit every section of you while doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I remember when C first rolled and I almost puked - so weird for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! I know, it's always so weird to think about how can your belly possibly grow any more?! Good on you for still keeping up with workouts! Impressive, especially since you also have two kiddos at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on the workouts!! Your belly is perfect! Those big rolls are wold for sure, so cool.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!