Wednesday, March 22, 2017

~Baby N#3: 29-30 Weeks~

How big is Baby N#3?


Baby is the size of a garden gnome! Approximately 15 inches and 3pounds.

Aversions or Cravings?
Chocolate...shocking, I know.

Movement?
So much movement in the evenings. I can't figure out what position the baby is in either- unless it's transverse. Baby gets lots of hiccups still.

How I'm feeling?
Overall I feel good. Energy level is still pretty good. I do find it hard to walk fast though- I get out of breath from this big belly and I can't stretch my legs out!

What I'm Wearing?
Back to pants and socks :( I mostly wear dresses on work days and jeans/leggings on my days at home. What is with maternity jeans bagging out? So annoying. They start out perfectly and by a couple hours I feel like a slob because my jeans are so loose.

Belly Button?
It's popped. Can't totally see it through shirts but I sure feel it and it's weird! Linea Nigra is starting to show up too.

Sleep?
I could sleep forever! For the most part I'm still comfortable other than getting up for the bathroom 1-2x a night.

Workouts?
Managing 3-4 workouts per week. I'm doing a blend of pregnancy youtube videos and T25 workouts. Not a lot of cardio, other than walks now that the weather is nice. My goal is to walk at least 3-4x a week while the kids walk or bike, as long as the snow doesn't return. I'm trying to reach 10,000 steps per day minimum which is easier on some days than others.

What I'm Excited for? 
My Midwife Centering Class that starts this week! I did these classes during my last pregnancy and it was nice to chat with other women who were going through the same thing.
I also have an ultrasound this week to check on baby's growth since my last baby was smaller. I'm sure that won't be the case this time. I'm interested to see what position the baby is in right now too.

What I Miss? 
Champagne, wine and ciders! Working out intensely. My pre-pregnancy body...But I do love this bump and feeling the baby so totally worth it!

Highlights?
Being back home and to our regular routine. Spa day with my sister.

Baby Purchases & Projects?
I bought a grey polka dot blanket for the baby at Target, plus a few of my favourite Liz Lange maternity tanks that I wear even when not pregnant! I went through one bag of newborn boy/gender neutral clothes and pulled some out to wash. I still have to dig out the girl stuff. I ordered a few grey onesies so baby won't be completely naked when it comes. Most of my newborn clothes are long sleeved or fleece since my last two babies were born in the winter. May is tricky because it could be warm out (like last May) or we could get snow like we usually do on May long weekend!


The two hats on the top left were made by Alison's super talented Mom for Leo! The green knit sweater set was hubby's when he was a baby! The white onesie on the right, "Mommy & Daddy's Little Wish Come True" was from when I told hubby I was pregnant with our 1st baby!!

Bump Photo



1 comment:

  1. Aw I love that you can re-use those hats my mom made!! :) I'm sure you'll get a new one too! You have a gnome in you!! ha ha that made me laugh! Good news - by summer you can enjoy cocktails!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!