Friday, April 28, 2017

~Baby N#3- Gender Predictions~


Full term (37 weeks) is right around the corner so we are close to finding out what Baby N #3 is!! Not finding out this time has been sooooo hard for this ultimate planner but it's also been fun knowing how exciting it will be to find out on the birth day!!

Ok, the last two times I did this was just for fun since we knew what we were having early on. For the record, it was predicted that Audrey was a girl and Leo was a girl (by one point).

So for fun, let's see what the old wives tales predict we are having this time!

Carrying high or low- if you carry low, it's a boy, high it's a girl.
This is hard. I'm definitely carrying bigger and I'm having a harder time breathing which I do not remember having with the other two. Baby is right up in my ribs so higher.
GIRL!



Heart Rate- if the heart rate is above 140 it's a girl, below and it's a boy.
So far it's always been over 140 so it's a GIRL! 

Craving Sweet or Savory- if you are craving sweets, it's a girl but if all you want is savory then it's a boy.
I've been craving both, and I NEEDED chips to survive the first trimester but overall my chocolate and sweets cravings are much higher. GIRL!


Mood Test- mostly happy? It's a boy. More moody? It's a girl.
It's so a GIRL!

 Chinese Calendar- Apparently this is a very accurate method of gender prediction. It uses the mother's age and month of conception to calculate whether you are having a boy or girl. GIRL!



Even/Odds Test- If the mother's birth year and age (at conception) are both even or both odd numbers then you are going to have a girl. If one is even, and one is odd, it's a boy.
It's a GIRL!


Complexion- if you are having a girl, she will steal your beauty (aka bad skin) and if you have a boy, your skin will be clear.
It's a BOY!



Morning Sickness- if you are super sick during the first trimester that indicates a girl. If you are just a bit queasy, it's a boy.
Well it's definitely a GIRL!

I think it's funny looking back how I thought I was super sick in the 1st trimester with Leo-- ya, last time has nothing on this time around!

Graceful versus Clumsy- if you are clumsier, it's a boy. If you are more graceful, it's a girl.
I wish I was more graceful.  It's a BOY!



If Dad's weight stays the same, it's a boy. If he gains weight, it's a girl.
It's a BOY!



Headaches- if you suffer from headaches, it's a boy. If you don't, it's a girl. 
It's a BOY!


Totals:

BOY: 4

GIRL: 7

It's probably a boy!!

My father-in-law so far has correctly predicted the sex of all 4 of his grandchildren. At the beginning of this pregnancy he thought it was a girl, but when he saw the 19 week ultrasound picture he says it's a boy now because the profile looks like Leo!

The good news is that we will definitely know in a few weeks if the old wives tales are correct or Grandpa is right!


So what do you think? 
Will Audrey and Leo be getting a baby brother or baby sister?

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how true the one with the heart rate is- his heart rate was in the 140s last appointment and we clearly saw a penis at the ultrasound haha. Maybe we are in for a surprise!

    I'm going with boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL! But I always guess girl so not sure how accurate I am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many girls!!! I am going to with Boy though... I don't know why! How are the names coming?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking girl, but that likely means it's a boy haha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!