Wednesday, May 17, 2017

~ Baby N #3: 38 Weeks~

How big is Baby N#3?



Baby is the size of a toolbox! Hopefully not the size or weight of my husband's toolbox, which is huge! Baby is about 19.61 inches long and 6.8 lbs. Ok, that sounds more reasonable!

Movement?
I hope this baby doesn't come out a late night party animal the way that it currently is inside! I've had some moments during the day where I have to poke and prod the baby because I haven't felt movement in awhile but I think it just sleeps a lot during the day. Which is all normal.

How I'm feeling?
I feel good. I'm ready, mostly. I did have a few days of panicking after my ECV that baby had turned back to breech. I had myself completely convinced that I felt the head by my ribs again. Thankfully my lovely midwives immediately confirmed that baby just has a 'bony ass' and head is definitely down. I feel more confident now that baby is staying head down and it actually does feel quite different overall. My belly is so much lower now!

I'm officially more pregnant this time than I was with Leo, who was born at 38 weeks, 4 days. 

Sleep?
It's hard to roll over but I'm sleeping pretty well for the most part. Especially naps.

Highlights?
The midwives confirming that baby is still head down. Such a relief! 

Looking Forward to?
Meeting our baby! Introducing Audrey and Leo to their new sibling! Seeing what this baby looks like! Labour! The count down is really on.

Baby Purchases & Projects?
We are ready for you baby!! Auntie L stocked our freezer with muffins, energy balls, soups and a couple meals so you can come any time now! I've got a few things on my to-do list to keep me busy in case you do decide to stay in for a few more days. 

Baby Bump



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!