Tuesday, May 16, 2017

~Baby N #3: Maternity Photos~

Since Whitney took so many amazing maternity photos of us, this post is mostly about the bump. If you want all the family fun, check this post

It's nearly impossible to narrow down the ones I love because I LOVE them all! I am so thankful that Whitney shares her talent and patience with us to capture these moments. Her eye for stunning light and the shot is just unbelievable! I know I can always trust her direction, not matter how awkward it might feel in the moment because she gets incredible photos like these!
















































I LOVE them all!! I am so going to miss this big bump when baby is here!! But I can't wait to meet him/her so it's a good compromise! 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!! They are all just perfect. LOVED your outfits and such a magical spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one of you and A smooching!!! That light is perfect!!! Love your outfits as well!! I just can't wait to hear what baby #3 is!!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ones of you and you and Audrey in the field are so beautiful - well they all are but I love those ones, the lighting, the location and your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of them! It's funny with the black dress and at certain angles, you can't tell you are pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!