Friday, June 24, 2011

Enjoying the Sun & my Hubby's Hard Work!

After work yesterday I took full advantage of the sunshine and sat out on the deck on the new sofa set. A girl's gotta work on her tan, especially when she has a pretty s#xy bike shorts tan line!! Nothing like enjoying the sun while reading a good book and having a cool drink!

It's so bright!!

Tan those legs!!
All that sunshine made me a tad sleepy so I went inside and took a short nap while waiting for hubby to come home from work. Yawn!!!

We watched a bunch of HGTV- love Decked Out!! They create some pretty awesome outdoor spaces! I finally peeled myself off the couch around 8:30pm to get my minimum 20 minute workout in for the day. I did 25 minutes of the Get Ripped DVD. You know, if you fast forward through all the commentary, I bet the entire workout is only 40 minutes long! It's good when you are first starting out, but I don't need to hear the same thing over and over again about stretching and how strong I am and making time for myself. Blah, blah, blah!!

So looking forward to the weekend! We are going to be really busy but it should be fun. I just hope the sun stays out so I can keep enjoying all my hubby's hard work in the backyard! I guess if it is cool I can always turn on the new patio heater!

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It was gorgeous last night until the wind came through and brought colder temps with it! I still went for a bike ride though in a tank top and I quite enjoyed it!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the Ripped, I HATE all her talking and her comments drive me nuts. I much prefer Jillian now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!