Friday, June 17, 2011

I can see it... maybe... sorta?

The sun that is… it’s trying to hard so peak out of the clouds. It would be nice for it to come all the way out so I can wear these without fra-eezing!!

Bliss Dress- Lululemon


K it's not this short on me!
Forever 21 (don't judge!)
 Last night we had dinner plans with a friend to celebrate her birthday so I needed to do a workout beforehand that wouldn’t leave me sweating like crazy as I really didn’t want to shower and get ready again. I did the Jillian Michael’s Yoga Meltdown and it did the trick. Good workout, not a lot of sweat!

Turns out I am going to have to make a stop at the bookstore as I bought the 3rd book in the Hunger Games series instead of the 2nd book!! I couldn’t figure out why the 1st few pages didn’t make any sense what so ever!! Blonde much?

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend and celebrating Father’s Day with the Dads.

2 comments:

  1. Cute dresses! Yay to sorta sun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Forever 21 dress! And I like the 2nd book better than the first! At least you won't have to go back for the 3rd? lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!