Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Strength Training Burns!

Like we do during every clinic training cycle, we have a talk on Cross Training. What better way to talk about cross training than do it! We went to Fitness Fix for a 1 hour strength training core workout. My abs are so sore now! This class really does make me realize how weak my core is.

A few people opted to go for a run afterwards but I decided that I will just switch my Tuesday run to Thursday. It’s supposed to rain that day after all.

Thanks for the comments on my Garmin. I will try to reset and if it isn’t fixed by this weekend I am going through warranty. I sure hope nothing major is wrong!

Is it Thursday yet???

1 comment:

  1. Love the fitness fix! Can't wait to go more this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!