Thursday, June 30, 2011

~Three Things Thursday~

1. It’s my Friday, it’s my Friday, it’s my Friday!! Happy Canada Day Long weekend to all the Canadians and Happy 4th of July to all the Americans! I am so excited that for once this holiday will actually be a long weekend for me!

2. Looks like I will be able to wear my new sundresses this weekend!!! It’s gonna be a sunny, warm one!!! So excited!! It is usually so cold in my office (all year round) that even when it is nice outside I have to wear pants and a sweater.

3. Last night’s run- It was quite warm out yesterday, about 27C. Thankfully there was a nice wind to keep us cool during our short 4K run. CoCo seemed to hold a charge better so I am going to try to do a few things this weekend in hopes that I don’t have to send her away for warranty.
Question- if I hard reset, will it delete all my info on Garmin Connect too, or just what’s stored on the watch? I don’t care about what’s on the watch because I always download it to the site but if it wipes out the info stored on the site too I might cry. I hate technology sometimes!

Annnnd my abs still burn from Tuesday's workout!!

4 comments:

  1. It should just reset the stuff stored in the watch and not the stuff stored online...

    Happy Canada day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've deleted the data on my watch before and it never did anything to what was already stored in Garmin Connect and Training Center. Try doing a quick search online and you should be able to find a definitive answer. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've deleted stuff off my watch- once it's in Garmin connect, it's there for good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "There for good." Thats one of the things I like about Jarrett, his unbridled optimism. There, yes. For good? We can all hope so.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!