Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm Back!! Vacation is over :(

After 10 restful days off, it's back to reality...

Many road trip details to come but I foresee a busy couple of days while I catch up from my time away. You certainly pay in more ways than one when you go away on vacation!

Skaha Lake in Penticton
I must admit- I am happy to be home! I missed my kitty and my bed!

I peeked and saw that my Google Reader is exploding with race recaps, training updates, and life details... it might take me awhile to get to them all but I am super excited to read about what everyone has been up to!


5 comments:

  1. So excited to see that you are back! How was your trip?? How was Penticton? I am excited to head there next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo makes me SO nostalgic. I spent every summer on skaha lake from the time I was 12 until I was 17. Best two weeks ever!! Hope you had good weather while you were there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WB. You goofed on timing. If you'd gone a month from now you could have volunteered at IMC and got the shorter line up to sign up for next year's race.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck getting back into the swing of things. Coming back from vacation is hard!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!