Monday, July 4, 2011

~Monthly Stats: June 2011~

Recap of June and my progress towards my GOALS for 2011



Total # runs- 13 -same as the last couple of months!
Total # kms- 63.9K- a new low month for the year! To be expected at the beginning of a training cycle 2011
Total # kms- 547.1K


Best run- Run in Medicine Hat the day of my cousin's wedding. It wasn't anything spectacular, just a nice change of scenery.
Worst run- I had to dig to find a bad run and all I came up with is the 4K run that I didn't bring water on.
Total # races- 0
Total # non-run workouts- 15!! Finally some progress in this area! Thank you 40 Day Challenge!
Total # books read this month- 1.5- I finished The Hunger Games and the 2nd book in the series, Catching Fire. I am now on the 3rd book. The suspense continues!
Eating Habits- 4/5 I did the Sugar Free Challenge for 10 days. It was tough at the beginning but once I stopped craving sugar it was better. I became addicted to how good I felt after eating healthy foods without any added sugars. It's amazing what they sneak sugar into! Now that the Challenge is over I am still having sugar but mostly as treats instead of in things like my yogurt and salad dressings.

June Reflections

June was awesome! Finally summer has arrived and I had more runs in shorts than long sleeves! Yay!! It is also officially 1 year since I started my first half marathon training clinic! I am so happy that I have continued to run this distance and met such a great group of people to run with.

This month also brought the 40 Day Challenge and it has been going really well. My cross training has almost quadrupled. I have done lots of yoga, biking and strength training. Just need to get more swimming sessions in. My tri is creeping up on me!

3 comments:

  1. My km's for June were much much lower than yours! I honestly wanted nothing to do with running after my half, but the break has been nice. I am ready to get back into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you track your training on? Daily mile? I need to keep better count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the month. Sounds like it was a great month for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!