Thursday, July 14, 2011

~Three Things Thursday~

1. Look what I got for my BiRtHdAy!!!

ALWAYS EARNED NEVER GIVEN
Now I finally have somewhere to hang all my medals, with lots of room for more!!

2.  40 30 Day Challenge is over! The first 30 days went really well- I was able to get in at least a 20+ minute workout each day, but then the wheels fell off. There were a couple days that I didn’t feel so great or that I was really busy and didn’t plan well enough to fit in a workout. At first I felt extremely guilty but realistically it was bound to happen. I gave it my best and sometimes there are things out of your control. I am going to try to keep it up (except next week when I am on holidays- unless I count walking!) as I felt really good. For the most part it wasn’t hard to fit in a short workout, although some days were more challenging than others.

3. Holiday time! I am so excited to get out of town and relax for 10 days! Okanagan, here we come! Bags are packed- just need this work day to end so we can hit the road. Don't worry- I have brought my running shoes so I plan to check out each place we stay on foot!

See you later! I promise I will be well rested and have more to blog about when I get back!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great vacation and roadtrip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww best gift ever!!!!

    Enjoy the vaca and good job on the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great vacation! Sure hope the weather improves for you. It's raining here today. Though the Okanagan can have TOTALLY different weather than the Interior. Don't forget to look me up if you come to Kamloops :)

    Oh, and happy late birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good vacation. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!