Tuesday, August 23, 2011

14 Weeks

How big is Baby N? About 3.5 inches and 1.5 ounces. Almost doubled in weight since last week!

Size of a lemon
Not too sure how I feel about this nickname- aren't crappy cars called lemons? Oh well, it's only for a week!


Weight gain? Surprisingly -1 pound. I'll take it!

Maternity Clothing? A couple shirts I ordered online came in. They have 3/4 length sleeves so I haven't worn them yet. My summer maternity wardrobe is getting smaller and smaller! I went through my closet this weekend and put away most of my pre-pregnancy clothes. There are lots of empty hangers now.

Cravings? Doritos when I feel ill.

Symptoms? Wasn't feeling so great yesterday- not sure if it was the return of morning sickness, or a touch of the flu. Hopefully it stays away whatever it was!


Sleep? I have been waking up a bit in the middle of the night but I think that is more related to the heat than anything else. It is exhausting me though.

Workouts? Last week was great! I did 2 runs, 2 yoga workouts and 1 strength training session! Sure hope I can keep this up.

What I am excited for?  Same as last week- end of September when we find out the baby's gender!!

What I miss? Racing (DNS Strathmore Women's Tri on the weekend). I am having a hard time justifying race fees when I know I will be super slow and there isn't a medal at the end! I am such a shallow runner! Haha!

Memorable Pregnancy Moments? Hearing the excitement in our family and friends' voices when they talk about the baby!

Baby Purchases? I have behaved myself but we did receive a cute pair of Baby Uggs for Baby N!



Wish list? Still a DSLR!!

Pregzilla Moments? When hubby took the below picture he told me to stop sticking it out!! I wasn't too impressed by that comment... I'm pregnant, what's his excuse??

Weekly Belly Pic

14 Weeks


5 comments:

  1. Good work on all your workouts! Come on end of Sept! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, such a cute pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, you are too cute. Wish I looked so nice in my belly pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a beautiful pregnant lady.

    And yeah, I wouldn't be too into calling my baby a lemon either. Soon the name will change. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!