Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Monthly Stats: July 2011

Recap of July and my progress towards my GOALS for 2011


Total # runs- 6 – half as many as I should have!!
Total # kms- 30.1K- a new low month for the year! Yikes!
Total # kms- 573.7K- gotta pick up my socks if I want to reach my goal for the year!


Best run- tourist run in Kelowna while on vacation.
Worst run- 0- didn’t run enough to have a bad run!
Total # races- 0
Total # non-run workouts- 5- will be working on that this month
Total # books read this month- 2- Mockingjay (last book in Hunger Games trilogy) and Half Broke Horses.
Eating Habits- 2.5/5 One word- vacation! Blah!

July Reflections

I think I burned myself out with the 40 Day Challenge. I really enjoyed it, but I have been looking for every excuse in the book to avoid a workout! I think I really need to sign up for a fall race as I need something to work towards.

Don’t ask how the tri training is going…

1 comment:

I love reading your comments!