Thursday, August 11, 2011

~Three Things Thursday~

1. Will this work week ever end??? The workload hasn't slowed down one bit since getting back from vacation. It has actually increased greatly. Which partially explains my blogging absence...

2. Not running related but does anyone have a Canon Rebel DSLR camera? We are thinking of getting one and I want to hear some real people reviews and not just sales pitches. If I have a better camera I can post more pictures!!!

3. Last night's run= cancelled!! Our instructor called off the run about an hour before as yet another thunderstorm rolled in. It has been postponed to tonight so hopefully the forecasted thunderstorm stays awhile until we are done!! I refuse to go on the treadmill in August!

Thanks for sharing your own running-in-the-rain stories!! It actually isn't that bad, as long as it is warm out. Now if it could rain without the lightening... Safety first!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I just bought a Nikon DSLR after much debate over Nikon or Cannon. I love my little cannon power shot but after talking with a bunch of people (who know way more about cameras) they all said to go with the Nikon instead. Let me just tell you - I LOVE it. If you go back a month and look at the difference between my blog pics - WOW. Hope i could help..I just posted a crazy awesome picture of a baked pear..the picture is so good. :-) xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a Canon but I DO have a Nikon DSLR and it's awesome. It does all the work for me and I usually just shoot in auto :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am contemplating a Canon DSLR purchase too! I'll be watching the comments on this post to see what people say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a canon rebel t2i and I love it! Takes great photos and is idiot-proof in auto mode. Well worth the purchase price.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!