Friday, September 23, 2011

Baby Haute Runner is a....



.... GIRL!!!!!



Baby Girl N!!
  I am shocked!! While I didn't have any feelings either way about this pregnancy, I was convinced that I would only ever have boys! Hubby comes from a family of all boys, and overall more male than female relatives.

She cooperated very well so the tech was able to get all the measurements needed. She is perfectly healthy, with long arms and legs! She looks like she is boxing in the above picture!!

Here are some more pictures of our Baby Girl!! (Good God, I hope the tech isn't wrong!)



Waving her hand!

Long legs... for running?

Cute little baby feet!!!

Oh I am in love!!

Now the shopping, decorating and name picking begins!! Are we ever in trouble!!!

9 comments:

  1. EEK! So excited for you! Stock up on all the ruffle butts you can find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH yeah!!! I was right! :) Now I can make you lots and lots of headbands! ha ha! :) So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! So exciting! Let the buying of pink things begin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! :) (and hopefully "he" wasn't hiding..)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW! So sweet. Her feet are PERFECT! CONGRATULATIONS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats - it is SOOOO awesome knowing ahead of time what gender your baby is. Makes everything soooo much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so exciting!! Congratulations you two! It was great to finally meet you yesterday out at Melissa's!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!