Wednesday, October 12, 2011

21 Weeks: Turkey Belly

How big is Baby Girl N? 


Banana


Weight Gain? After 2 turkey dinners I was afraid to weigh myself... but somehow I lost weight! I am down 2 pounds from last week, so up 5 in total. This seems odd since I had my fair share of turkey and pie on the weekend. It's probably just all my muscle turning to mush...

Maternity Clothing? I returned the jeans that I was debating about. I need more dress pants than jeans at this point. Now if only I could find a nice dress that doesn't cling to all the unflattering parts of my body... and that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. I have heard a few women rave about a maternity boutique downtown but I am afraid to go there in cash my credit card explodes.

Cravings? Sugar :( Damn you!!

Symptoms? I am feeling some of that round ligament pain in my belly when I lie down. Guess things are stretching to make room for baby. Please no stretch marks!! Please! Also I have been getting leg cramps at night- nothing too painful but I will be stretching lots and eating bananas!

Sleep? I stocked up this weekend... unfortunately on Monday night I didn't have the greatest sleep as babe was kicking where no woman wants to be kicked. It's only going to get worse as it gets tighter in there.

Workouts? So happy because I managed to get 5 workouts in last week!! Two walks, one run, one prenatal aquasize and one strength training session. I can do it!

What I am excited for? Decorating the nursery

What I miss? My running legs :( They are quickly losing their nice tone. I am hoping squats will keep them in shape.

Memorable Pregnancy Moments? My sister feeling the baby kick on the weekend! She was over the moon!

Baby Purchases? Nothing this week but it isn't from lack of trying! Some of the nursery bedding items are on back order so my fingers are crossed that they will become available sooner rather than later. I am having a heck of a time deciding on a rocker/glider/recliner for the nursery. Why are all the nice ones so bloody expensive?

Baby Projects? Office/nursery is now cleared out. My friend picked up my desk *tear last night so once we decide on the paint colour we can begin decorating!

Weekly Belly Pic


3 comments:

  1. Look at you! :)Over half way! Can't wait to se nursery ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking fantastic! I have never felt a baby kick from the outside and have always wondered what it's like!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!