Wednesday, August 29, 2012

~My Best Friend's Wedding~

This past weekend my best friend tied the knot!

I was honoured to be one of her bridesmaids which meant I was up pretty early on Saturday to get my hair and makeup done. It was a pretty relaxing morning while we got ready. Hubby was solo parenting pretty much all day so that I could fulfill my bridesmaid duties.

Getting Ready


Getting her hair done.
Phone always in hand!

Make up time!
Red Bull time!

Gorgeous ceremony set-up at her parent's acreage. 


Beautiful Bride!

My bouquet
All flowers were done by the Bride's Mom
and there were a lot of flowers!
(She also did the flowers for my wedding)

Bridesmaids

Bridesmaid

Just before the ceremony
Ceremony


My Mom, Nephew and Audrey at the Ceremony

Me walking down the aisle

The Bride and her Dad

Signing the registry

Woohoo!! Mr & Mrs!!

Bridal Party Pictures

Great idea!

Happy couple

Parasol prop!
Great for the hot & sunny day

Gorgeous house we took pictures at

Guys being silly!

Bride taking a break!



Reception aka Party Time

Mr & Mrs Game
with Barbie dolls!

First Dance

So in love!

Father-Daughter Dance

Best friends!

My mom and I

My nephew and I

Bouquet toss

With my pretty baby all ready for bed

My lil' family! <3 td="td">

It was such a beautiful wedding! I'm so happy my friend married an amazing guy and they had the wedding of their dreams! Such a fun party!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great wedding! :) Love the venue, so pretty. The photo on the dock is my favorite. You look great Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful wedding! You looked amazing as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it the best watching your best friend get married?? My best friend got married in Mexico last summer and it was so amazing being there with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those clouds look fake! What a setting! What a bride! What a bridesmaid! You looked great. Congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!