Thursday, August 23, 2012

~Three Things Thursday~

1. I am so thankfully for my amazing running buddies! They are always there to encourage me, push me and help with baby pushing! I did a stupid thing and signed up for the Harvest Half Marathon on September 29th (I barely snuck in- the race is now sold out!). My longest run to date is 11.5K. I am so behind in my training and even the short runs are tough. I know I can finish the race but I don't want a PW either! I have to miss my group long run this weekend due to the wedding but after that I will be there for every.single.run!!

2. I can't believe August is almost over! This summer has flown by. It has been so busy and full of wonderful events. I have thoroughly enjoyed being at home with my little girl so we can enjoy the sunshine and hot weather together. Our backyard has been our oasis for the last 3 months and we fully appreciate all of hubby's work to make it a great place to hang out.

What's this green pokey stuff?

Another picture Mom?

Love this little grin!


3. My best friend's wedding is in 2 days! It's hard to believe that 18 months ago she got engaged and now the day is only hours away! I am so excited to celebrate with them! The Stagette on the weekend was a blast! I was exhausted and slightly hungover on Sunday due to rolling into bed at 3am! Hubby did a great job parenting solo, minus the few puking episodes Audrey had from possibly eating too much before bedtime.

Here are a few pictures that are appropriate enough to share-

Bride in her outfit

We did a Burlesque lesson...
It was fun but embarrassing!

Group shot of the Burlesquers!

Bride doing one of her dares- toilet paper veil
Bride and her slaves... I mean Bridesmaids!! :)




3 comments:

  1. I agree that this summer has flown by and I don't like it! I was thinking about signing up for the Harvest Half, but am no where near half marathon ready. So no race for me. Looks like a fun bachelorette party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics of A are sooooo cute. That bachelorette party looks fun. Where did you do it? Good luck with your race!! You are awesome!! Back at it already!! Super mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, I'm behind in my training too! I have my first ever half the week before yours and I think my longest run has been about 11KM too. I find that it is easy to get the shorter runs in, but long runs are just not happening because of scheduling issues and/or the heat!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!