Thursday, September 13, 2012

~Three Things Thursday~

1. Audrey is at such a fun age right now!! She smiles and giggles at everything. She has started scooching around- mostly backwards, so I had to run out and buy baby gates to be prepared when she starts crawling. She gets stuck places and I laugh! Such a bad mom but it's too funny!

Happy girl on the swings!


2. I had to do something about Audrey's horrible night time sleep. I did what I said I would never do and sleep trained. It was a rough week but finally she is sleeping for longer stretches and even slept through the night twice! I feel so much better and actually have the energy to play with her during the day.  She is happy in the morning and so much more rested!

3. We did speed training on Tuesday with our clinic. I hurt so badly!! My legs, arms, and abs are screaming at me! I am worried for this weekend's long run since I have been so delinquent in my long runs (Thanks for the work Nikki!). I have a race in just over 2 weeks and my longest run has been 12K. I'm screwed! I know I can do it but it won't be fast or pretty. Serves me right...

Good news is that the long run on Sunday will be around Glenmore Reservoir. Such a pretty route so surely the kilometers will just tick by and I'll be done before I know it right?


3 comments:

  1. Such a great photo!! That is a fun age! Oh she'll be crawling before you know it! Glad you are prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty funny when you find them stuck in corners and under chairs and stuff. It doesn't make you a bad mom. :o) As for sleep training - so hard but so worth it. Glad you're all getting a bit more sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful, and captured wonderfully in that picture. Enjoy the run!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!