Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hello October... and Snow

I guess summer is officially officially over :(

I woke up to this view this morning-

SNOW :(

Thankfully it is mostly melted now, but it's snowing ever so lightly again (oh look- it's coming down hard again!) . I'm so not ready for cold weather, or dark nights. Unfortunately I can't do a thing about it.

So rather than be upset about stuff I can't change,  I can look forward to the great things October will bring:

- Canadian Thanksgiving- gathering of family and friends to eat lots of turkey and a 3 day weekend!

- The start of a new Half Marathon clinic- back to short runs!

- Halloween- Audrey's 1st!

- Pumpkins- maybe a trip to the pumpkin patch?

- Trip to Phoenix! Yay for sun, warm weather and shopping!!

- Scarves and boots! My favourite!
Scarf and boots= best part of cold weather!
(Thanks for the tip on the shirt Alison!)
Milo stalking in the back. 

- Leigh's birthday

- Maybe an iPhone?

- My 5th Half Marathon race report (I'm working on it!) 

- And lots of other fun things!


Ok, October doesn't look so bad after all! :)

6 comments:

  1. That is a great shirt! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUCK to snow. I don't enjoy scraping my windshield in the morning again. So looking forward to turkey and stuffing. I love stuffing! I agree, great shirt! Where is it from? And woo hoo for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found the shirt!! Joe win! :) you look super cute. Love the boots! Boooooo for snow!! I want it to stay away for a while yet!! :(. I hope you get an iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Way too early for snow!!! And this is when I remember why I don't want to move back north or to Alberta :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree - I love fall for the boots and scarves as well! And warm cozy sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SNOW?! I'm jealous! We got ONE snow storm in October last year (Also known as Snowtober) and one dusting...other than that, we were snowless. I hope we get tons this year! And a snow day! Exciting October for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!