Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh brain... If found, please return to me!

I've had a bad case of post- vacay brain, blondness, mommy brain or whatever you want to call it! Since I can't get my brain organized you get a mish-mash of thoughts.

I showed up at run clinic last night expecting to run 4-5K. Turns out it was our first hill night! How could I forget that the first week of hills we switch to Tuesdays instead of Wednesdays since we have a speaker. Oops! Not really a big deal but it really annoys me that I completely forgot about the switch. Normally I am so good about these kinds of things.

Then I couldn't remember how to stop the auto-lap on my Garmin. You would have thought I hadn't used the thing in years!

The hills actually weren't that bad! I much prefer running them in the cold than in the heat. Good thing I live where I live!

*****

So that Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken I made last night? Hubby was not a fan! I was kinda shocked since he likes most things. Oh well-- there are a million other recipes on Pinterest, along with our 30 or so cook books to go through!

*****

Tonight my BFF and I are going to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2. I'm so ridiculously excited!! Yes, I am a teenage girl!

Source
*****

I found an awesome, cheap grey nail polish in the States! Now my nails can match the rest of my outfits!

Pure Ice "Kiss me Here"
$2

6 comments:

  1. I saw Breaking Dawn. It was kind of cheesy, but overall really good! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute polish!!! Hope you find your brain!! :) Have fun at the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see Breaking Dawn! But I'm waiting until it comes out on demand! It will probably take forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being pregnant and having children permanently effects your brain function. Sorry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Running hills isn't a good surprise - but better than dreading them all day? I agree though - much better when the weather is cooler. Running hills in the heat is terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the first movie and thought it was so terrible that I can't watch the other ones. I heard it was good though!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!