Thursday, November 29, 2012

~Three Things Thursday~

1.  It's snowing again so I am staying inside baking and doing laundry! Love having this option right now! Makes me dread February though when I will have no choice but to venture out regardless of weather.

Looks pretty but it's so cold!

Another snowy walk today

2. Crap-- I have a 5K race-- Santa Shuffle in 2 days that I wanted to PR in and it's snowing! It's supposed to continue snowing tonight, and tomorrow which means the course won't be ideal conditions. Must re-evaluate my goals.

A Goal- Sub 30 minutes
B Goal- PR (sub 31:44)
C Goal- Just finish without getting injured, regardless of time

I'm thinking I will reach my C Goal! I should have known better than try to PR in the winter around here!

I'll be doing my last training run before the race on the treadmill.

3. Danielle, I am packing up your goodies so check your mail in a few days! :)







1 comment:

  1. I was just going to email you and let you know that I will have yours mailed out tomorrow :)
    Turns out hubby has to work so we won't be making it to the Santa Shuffle, but good luck and run safe!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!