Sunday, December 9, 2012

~Favourite Things Christmas Blog Swap 2012~

I was paired with Danielle from Eating Running Living. Turns out we have a lot in common- running, eating yummy food and do the same races on occasion! Hopefully soon we can meet up when one of us is in the other's city!

I was super excited to receive my package!



It contained a beautiful glass Christmas Tree ornament, a pack of Hand warmers, Starbucks Salted Caramel hot cocoa and the most delicious Toblerone Fudge and Almond Roca.

The best part? Danielle included the recipes so I can make them myself instead of having to stalk her to make me more! :)

The goodies!

Great addition to my Christmas tree

Sweet card 


Thank you so much Danielle for a great Christmas package!
I loved it all!


Thanks to Leigh and Lindsey for organizing this great Christmas blogger swap!!


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome package! Those chocolates sound incredible btw :P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!