Thursday, December 6, 2012

~Three Things Thursday~

1. We made a visit to Santa the other day.

There were no smiles or tears.

I consider that a successful Santa visit!



2. Iphone help needed! I'm having issues commenting on blogs from my iPhone. What am I doing wrong? When I'm on the computer I'm automatically logged into my google account so I have no issues commenting. On the iPhone it doesn't give me the option to login or anything. I think I had this problem with my Blackberry before. Maybe the problem is with moi?

3. I've been making friends with the treadmill lately. It's not so bad when I have How I Met My Mother to keep me occupied. Today I ran "hills" on the treadie. It actually wasn't that horrible! I've been sneaking the runs in while Audrey naps. Gotta run while I can!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like Audrey is keeping a close eye on where her mom is! She's so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!