Half way there- I can make it to the weekend.
I've been feeling down the last couple of weeks and I can’t quite shake it. I’m trying so hard to be positive but all these negative thoughts keep invading my head. Get out!
Onto some things that I am happy about right now:
- Making it to my running clinic last night! I haven’t been in weeks (months?) so I was super happy to have everything align so I could actually attend. It was so great to run with my friends again. Penny pushed me and we did 6K with a 6:00min/km pace which I am happy with. I’m not sure a sub 60 minute 10K is in the books for me this month but I’m getting closer.
- Target opened in my city yesterday!! Finally! I heard it was quite the zoo and a lot of stuff has been picked over already. I’m going to try to go there tonight and see if I can find anything good. I hope I am not too disappointed.
- I took out all my spring clothes last weekend now that SPRING has finally joined the party. I still have a few things I’d like to pick up- sandals, summery tops, blazers, and capris/cropped pants.
- Audrey still loves her new day home! She didn’t want to leave yesterday which is a good sign, even if I felt a bit shunned!
- Looking forward to my 2nd Mother’s Day this weekend. I love being a mom!
- Figuring out vacation plans for the year, even if hubby and I can’t agree on when, and where.
What are you happy about lately?
Any plans for Mother's Day?