1. Wow this week flew by!! Can't wait to have hubby home for 2 whole days! I was getting used to him being around full time. I'm also looking forward to seeing my family on Sunday to celebrate my Mom's birthday.
2. I was quite disappointed to find out that American Netflix did not have The Good Wife available! I was looking forward to catching up on some episodes when I was on vacation. I did find that Call the Midwife had season 3 available so I watched that!! Love that show! Now that I'm home I'm catching up on The Good Wife. Another reason to miss home!
3. Guess what I officially signed up for? Yup, my first half marathon post- Leo!! February 7, 2015, I'll be running the Hypothermic Half (which is also the day after Leo's 1st birthday). I'm just hoping my 3rd time doing this race is as nice as my first 2 times and it is not hypothermic outside!
Look at this medal!!!
4. We had Leo's 9 month doctor's check-up this morning. I guess he didn't grow as much as I thought- he's just shy of 17 lbs, 16.9 lbs or 16lbs, 15 oz. He did grow lengthwise and is 28.5 inches, although I don't think that's totally accurate because the paper was scrunched under him when the nurse measured him so I think he's probably less than that. Guess I better get a move on getting him a new car seat because he will be growing out of his current one lengthwise sooner than weight wise, just like his big sister!
5. "Mom, this table is in the way!!"
Happy Weekend All!