Today I am ~LOVING~
- It's my Friday! This week went by so fast! Exciting things lined up for the weekend!
- Getting dressed up each day for work! Some recent outfits! I love this full length mirror at work!
- These sweet snuggles the other day when we got home from work/daycare. Tired little boy!
- My new Jamberry nails from my BFF!
- This definition of "toddler" which explains Audrey exactly... even though she is probably considered a "preschooler" now-
To recap my first week of my new training program: it actually went quite well! Despite taking 2 weeks off, it wasn't too hard to jump back into it.
Tuesday- 4K run with the half marathoners. Kept it under 6:00min/km which I am happy with!
Wednesday- I almost took a rest day but at 8:30pm I dragged myself downstairs for a T25 Speed workout! SO worth it!
Thursday- 4K fartlek run by myself while hubby and the kids went to the park after dinner. Not my best run since it was a bit too close to dinner but it was outside and the weather was gorgeous! :)
Sunday- 5.5K run with Run Club. I pushed the Chariot for the majority of the run which was tough but I'm feeling stronger already. Not quite as far as I wanted to go- 7K on the plan, but considering I pushed the Chariot, 5.5K was more than enough!
What are you loving today?
Have you been "nailing" your workouts lately?