1. I bought these Traceless Elastics because I always get a big crease when I use an elastic or clip in my hair. I had heard great things about these Elastics so I figured I would try them out.
So I'm a bit disappointed but to be honest, I doubted they would actually work ok my hair since everything leaves a crease. They do hold my hair up really well and I like using them for making buns so not a total waste! My sister-in-law swears by them.
2. It's a bit ironic that I ripped my thumbnail trying to open Audrey's 'doctor's kit'. Blood everywhere- so painful and mostly annoying since I just had my nails done!
3. This kid knows all the characters! I'm not sure if I should be impressed or embarrassed!
4. Love you Taylor! This is so true- no matter if you are a famous singer or running your own small business. Now, please come back to Alberta so I can go see you in concert!
5. It's Friday- I'll drink to that! It was a rough 'one' day work week for me! #luckylady
Have a great weekend! Looking forward to the big birthday party!!